My High Real Estate
Agent Referral Standards
I have high real estate agent referral standards that I use to prescreen Realtors who I think would work well for you.
Choosing the right Realtor for yourself is an important task, made easier by letting me help you. Real estate agents do so much more than unlock houses for you to see.
Asheville is small enough so I’m familiar with many of the real estate agents and their reputations. I’ve worked closely with some who I know are excellent.
If you aren’t from the Asheville area, it may be hard to confidently find a Realtor.
**How can you know who is really knowledgeable and who provides the best service?
**How can you be aware of which agents are really a good fit for you and your unique needs?
By getting to know you a little and what you need and want, I can recommend one or several Asheville Realtors to you that you can then get to know by email and phone during the early stages of home-hunting. When it’s time to really depend on your Realtor, you’ll be comfortable and confident in her/his abilities.
The Asheville area agents I recommend agree to the following:
- to return your calls and emails in a timely manner
- to keep appointments on time
- to only call or email you with your permission
- to be your personal guide throughout the entire home-buying or selling process
- to work diligently to get you the best deal possible
- to help you stick to your needs and wants, never making you feel like you should do anything you aren't 100% comfortable with
If I receive any negative feedback about anyone I recommend, I’ll never recommend that person again. I believe in having very high standards of service for any real estate agent referrals I make.
Return to Step 5 - Find a Realtor from
Real Estate Agent Referral Standards
Return Home from Real Estate Agent Referral Standards
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.